The castle area is freely accessible to the public all year round except for the events with an entrance fee announced by the Štramberk Municipality. Entrance to the observation tower is possible only with a valid ticket.
Ascend the tower after considering the health risks (180 steps).
The castle administration has the right to expel anyone who is unreasonably noisy or acts inconsiderately towards other visitors, without refunding the entrance fee.
The following is forbidden:
- to enter the castle grounds by motor vehicles, horse-drawn carriages and horses
- to let dogs run loose - dogs must be kept on a leash and muzzled the dog owner is obliged to clean up his dog's waste
- to lead dogs to the tower
- to climb the rocks
- to walk on the walls
- to run on the stairs and the tower gallery
- to lean out of the windows of the tower's gallery beyond the usual level
- throwing any object out of the tower windows or into the tower or over the walls
- dumping rubbish outside the rubbish bins
- smoking in the tower
Violation of the obligations set out in the operating rules will be dealt with as an offense under Section 47 et seq. of Act No. 200/1990 Coll., on offenses.
The town of Štramberk wishes you a pleasant stay.